OUDC was established in 2009 by Oman Integrated Tourism Project Fund (OIPTF), Bank Muscat, NBO and W.J. Towell with an objective to undertake niche real estate projects catering to Oman's socio-economic needs. The key focus is on the business verticals such as Integrated Tourism Projects, Commercial Souq, Residential and Warehousing projects.
Muscat Hills Residence (MHR)
- The project is set on a sprawling property that offers spectacular views of the green golf course.
- It is one the foremost luxurious ITC projects in Oman, wherein expatriates can also buy property.
- Muscat Hills features the country's first 18-hole PGA standard green golf course and residential properties at Airport Heights, a prime location wherein the city witnesses fast expansion.
- Phase 2 comprises of 92 villas.
- The Souq is a blend of traditional and modern design offering total leasable area of 3000 sqm.
- It comprises of pharmacies, traditional souq shops, local cuisines and fast food, laundry, saloons, tailoring shops, garment stores, electronics and a fitness center.
- Serves as a platform for Small and Medium Enterprises (SME) startups in Suwaiq.